Line-up begins at 10:00 am on the parking lot and ball field of the Herrin Middle School (700 S. 14th St.).
1. NO CONFETTI CANNONS! We must be good neighbors to the city and residences around the parade route and cannot clean it up properly. Please don’t use them.
2. Please hand out, instead of throwing any hard items.
3. If you are throwing items, please have people walking with your float to ensure people don’t run under your vehicle to get items.
4. For your participants safety, please don’t have people jumping on and off your vehicles.
5. Do not invite people to come up to your float to receive an item.
Sensory Friendly Pre-Parade Event starts at 10:00 am
HerrinFesta Italiana is excited to be hosting a sensory-friendly parade prior to the Grand Parade this year! This pre-parade will cater to individuals with visual, hearing, motor, sensory or cognitive needs.
Parade Registration Entry